Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move problems

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: House move problems

if it is an external fault in the BT network as stated by @EmilyD the engineer will not be visiting your property. It should be fixed sometime today. Have you checked if anything is working?

jakubala
Dabbler

The information you provided is quite different from plus net technical team:

"CSC Analyst
4:07pm, Tuesday 7 Jan 2020
Dear Mr XXX,

An appointment for an engineer to visit the premises has been arranged for on Thursday, the 9th of January 2020

If the engineer finds the fault to be within the boundaries of your property, the engineer will demonstrate to you where the problem exists and we will add a one off fee of Â£65 to your bill. The same fee will apply if you miss the appointment or you cancel the appointment within 48 hours of the engineer visit time. This charge will appear within 90 days of the engineer visiting your property. [...]"

I have wasted another day off at work, I've spent a fortune on 4G Internet. I've been left with no Internet for Christmas.. the list goes on and on.
I don't know what to do now. I'm very unhappy.
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @jakubala, we are sorry to hear you feel this way and can completely understand your frustration. We do our utmost best to resolve any query as quickly as possible and I am sorry this wasn't the case with you. I will send the necessary feedback to the agent as the email that was sent was incorrect. This was not an appointed engineer visit to your premises as it was raised as an external fault.

I have updated the fault ticket, please click here to view my response.

Let us know on this forum once you've relied back to the fault ticket to make sure it gets picked up as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
jakubala
Dabbler

Thanks for the follow up Beyhive! I have no more days off work for the engineer visits and apparently another one is needed. I'd like to leave plus net now as it takes too much time to activate the line.

jakubala
Dabbler

Hello,

Good news, the Internet has started working yesterday evening. Do you know if any changes have been made please? The landline still doesn't work which is a bit odd. Are you able to check on your end please?

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @jakubala, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry for the issues you've had with your service. I can see this has been assigned to a dedicated case handler who has attempted to make contact with yourself as per this ticket here

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
jakubala
Dabbler

Hi Guys, thank you for all your help! I think without your help I'd be still struggling with no Internet.. The line isn't too stable now (requires router restart every now and then) but at least I can use the Internet.

This thread may be closed now. 

Kind Regards,

Jakub

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved @jakubala

Just let us know if we can help with anything else

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team