cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move order gone missing?

grimtiggs

House move order gone missing?

Does anyone from Plusnet monitor these posts? If so, I moved house on the 10th August and arranged for my fibre broadband and telephone service to be switched over to my new address, but the move came and went, and we’ve heard nothing since. I’ve tried contacting the help desk 20+ times since Monday and managed to speak to one person (just once) who suggested the activation date had moved to the 13th - this wasn’t communicated to me, which is really poor. So the 13th comes and goes, and still no telephone or broadband. It’s now the 14th and I’ve called repeatedly all day since 0900 but haven’t once been able to get through - just an automated message telling me that PLusnet is not accepting calls. CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF MY ORDER STILL EXISTS PLEASE? If it doesn’t, then that’s actually fine as I’ll happily go and order my new service from another provider. But to simply ignore me seems a little harsh given that, according to the billing portal, I’ll be paying for this new service regardless. PLEASE DON’T IGNORE THIS AND KINDLY TELL ME WHAT’S GOING ON WITH MY ORDER AND ACCOUNT. Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
grimtiggs

Re: House move order gone missing?

So I’ve just spent 45 mins on hold to technical support to understand if there’s a problem with my line or router, and he’s confirmed that an order hasn’t even been placed for my activation, and then tried put me through to provisioning, but that failed and I lost the call. So I now need to try again at 0900 and no doubt will not be able to get through. You lot are a joke. Tell me where my order is or let me go to another provider please.