cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move (extremely stressful)

Jarryd
Dabbler

Re: House move (extremely stressful)

Would it be possible to get a manager to ring me today to sort put my good will gesture out please as I was promised this yesterday. No one got back to me which was no surprise.

Thankyou
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1

Hi @Jarryd

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing.

I have updated your account with further information which can be viewed by clicking here.

I hope this is an acceptable resolution but please do not hesitate to get back in touch if we can be of further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sophia A
 Plusnet Help Team
Jarryd
Dabbler

No I asked to speak to a manager as the gesture of good will isn't sufficient enough. I didn't accept the same offer yesterday on rhe phone and wanted a deadlock code hence why the manger said that they'd get back to me.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 16

Hi @Jarryd,

Sorry to hear about this.

After looking at your account I can see this matter has since been resolved here

If you still feel this has not been resolved to your satisfaction and If there is anything further I can do to assist you with this,

please let me know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Satss
 Plusnet Help Team

Jarryd
Dabbler

Not fully resolved unfortunately. After checking my bank account this morning you have taken money out for last month which shouldn't have been taken. I rung up a couple of days ago about this and was told it wasn't going to be taken as I didn't have service. Could you please refund my money back into my account.
Thank you
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 14

Hi @Jarryd

Thanks for getting back in touch and I am really sorry to hear that this has happened.

I have had a look into your account and have responded to you via a ticket here

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team