Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move complete according to system but I have no service

timthr
Hooked

House move complete according to system but I have no service

Hi all,

According to a text my broadband should have been activated at my new place yesterday, however as of this morning I still have no internet. I also never received a confirmation - only a message saying that the order was on hold until yesterday. The hub is showing an orange light with the broadband symbol flashing orange, I followed the troubleshooting (as far ass plugging directly into the test socket but am getting nothing.

Can someone please check on this for me? I was receiving emails with the question number 179533475.

3 REPLIES 3
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: House move complete according to system but I have no service

Hi timthr,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Due to the nature of the order the phone service has to be placed first and the broadband order is placed once this completes. I have now placed your broadband order and we will confirm your activation date in the next 24 - 48 hours.

Once again I apologise for any delays.

timthr
Hooked

Well according to the my account page the broadband order has completed, however I still have no internet and I have received no communication saying that it will be activated or when, can you please check on this for me again as I responded to the support ticket and received no response!

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi @timthr

I'm really sorry to hear that you've not been updated with your broadband order and I also apologise for any confusion surrounding the account to say the broadband order is complete.

I have left a ticket on your account with details of the broadband order. You can view this here

Should you have any further queries, please let us know.

Thank you,

Aisha