cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move - No internet for over a month!?

a-f

House move - No internet for over a month!?

Hi, 

This is outrageous, I have announced my move a little late so I initially had patience despite the attempted rip off to make the move. After a few unsuccessful attempts when I finally got through to customer service it was 3 weeks without internet already. I received apologies, was told the request had never been put in properly, and I was going to be contacted the next day about when I would get the internet.

No word the next day. Or the day after. 
About a week later I called the customer service and was given a date when I would allegedly get internet. I was put through to ask for a refund for the time I did not have any internet but after a long wait on a dead line I had given up.

The date I had been given has passed... and I STILL DO NOT HAVE INTERNET! We are talking about nearly a month and a half. 

Can someone please tell me I will have internet soon and be refunded for all this time I have had to outsource my connection?!

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: House move - No internet for over a month!?

Hi @a-f, thanks for getting in touch. 

Apologies for the issues you've had with the account. We've updated some details on our side to reflect the order is complete, this should in send a connection down the router and allow you to connect. 

Let us know if you need anything else

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team