cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House Move

Xstephjayne

House Move

Called Plusnet to advise of house move, they gave us the date of 28/02 for activation, now received 02/03 as activation which quite frankly has angered me. Not only am I now having to pay out for extra data, I'm also paying for a broadband service that I cannot use for almost 3 weeks? How is this in any way allowed?
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: House Move

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Xstephjayne,

We are sincerely sorry to hear of your order delay and for any inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately the initial orders were rejected by our suppliers and had to be replaced. We will always endeavour when placing the replacement orders through to get the same date, however it is down to engineer availability at the time the order is placed.

Our provisioning team will keep you updated here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Xstephjayne

Activation date was supposed to be yesterday and still nothing! This is beyond a joke.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Xstephjayne, I am sorry for the issues that you encountered. It looks like you have since been in touch and this resolved as per the ticket here. Please do just get back to us if you have any outstanding queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team