cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House Move & Billing - Totally Misled

NG

House Move & Billing - Totally Misled

Advice please.  I notified Plusnet on a house move on 27/11/17.  I was completing on 1st Dec 17 and assured by [CSA Removed] the sales person that I would have service on 5/12/17 as that was the earliest slot.  I had upgraded to fibre but told there wouldn't be an engineer required.  I now receive a series of texts to tell me it will be 20/12/17 before I get a landline or broadband.  Went online chat and got NOWHERE.  Kept waiting 25mins before I got an agent and again got NOWHERE.  To add insult to injury I now get a bill for a service I DO NOT HAVE!  I am being charged for BT Sport which again I CANNOT ACCESS!!

I feel totally misled and lied to just to get me to sign up.  Plus paying for a service I do not have is really taking the biscuit.

I've been in sales all my life and know if you provide a good service to your customer they tell 1 or 2 other people.  If you provide a bad service to the customer they will tell hundreds of people.  

I feel like it's a "Computer says no" attitude.  Poor poor show Plusnet, I am very sorry to say.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: House Move & Billing - Totally Misled

Hi there.

I'm sorry if the sales adviser confirmed your go live date at the outset.

The 20th is unfortunately the earliest that our suppliers can commit to, due to engineer availability.

With regards to your payments, it's standard process that when your house move completes, we'd provide a full refund of what's paid to us for the time you haven't had a service.

About the BT Sport App, please can you elaborate on the issues you're having with it? Have you created a BT ID?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
NG

Re: House Move & Billing - Totally Misled

The problem I have with the BT Sport app is I am paying for it but I do not have broadband to access it so that should be credited this month as well.  Pointless having the service if I cannot access it.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.