Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone order cancelled

asmamg28
Dabbler

Home phone order cancelled

Hi there,

I was sent an email on Friday saying my 'Home Phone order has now been cancelled'. I got in touch over the phone and got told it was a problem from Openreach and that I should receive an email by Saturday 12pm, in regards to this. 

I got an email on Saturday stating that 'your broadband order is now being processed' and I got a text informing me when. However, I logged into the Plusnet member centre and checked my Account Summary which shows that the Broadband is Pending, but the Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls status is 'unconfigured'. I cannot even check the order status.

My activation date is the 31st of March. I have been a Plusnet customer before for 18 months and re-registered as a New Customer few days after I was unhappy with my current provider. I have had the same landline number, there have been no changes so I don't know why they seem to have a problem.

I'd be grateful if someone can get in touch, as it's not always possible to get in touch on a working weekday.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Home phone order cancelled

Thanks for getting in touch @asmamg28 and I am really sorry for the confusion caused.

I have checked the orders and I can confirm that they are very much in place and will activate on the date provided.

The account side of things just needed updating to reflect these orders and I have done this for you. You should not have any issues moving forward with this.

Please get back to me if you need any further help. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team