cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home move

Witter
Grafter

Home move

I moved into my new property yesterday and a new phone line and broadband was supposed to be installed,the engineer came in while I stood in the kitchen.he put something in the phone socket,left and came back saying he wasn’t allowed to go near the green box so I wanted to know when it will be sorted out as it’s left me with no internet
10 REPLIES 10
Witter
Grafter

Re: Home move

I rang Plusnet who told me my landline had been activated but not my broadband and they can’t get hold of Openreach,do you know how long it’s going to be before I get internet? all they have to do is switch it on in the green box at the end of the street
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

@Witter 

Try putting your phone number in here. Read through and see if there’s any mention of an open order. If so that will be the currently programmed date. Subject to change of course with the current crisis. https://my.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/adsl.htm?s_cid=ws_furls_adslchecker

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Witter
Grafter

It just says there is a open order on your line which is due to be complete by 27th march.my phone line has been activated but not my broadband
Witter
Grafter

Why are no staff replying to this but are to other peoples posts? just been looking through the forum and someone who was getting connected a day after me on the 28th posted on Sunday to say they had no Internet connection and posted a update yesterday to say they have been connected so why have they got their Internet connected but I haven't? it's a joke
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

It's all to do with the availability of Openreach engineers in your area, add the lockdown on top of that and you have your answer, Nothing Plusnet can do about it it's not their call on what Openreach do and when.    

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Witter, thanks for getting in touch.

My apologies for the delay in responding, it looks like you've since got in touch with our Provisioning Team and an update was provided to yourself.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
micdev42

Hi @Witter it would be good to know what happened. I’m in a similar situation.

Witter
Grafter

@micdev42 I put my landline number into this,scrolled down a bit and it said there is a open order on your line which is due to complete on the 8th April and that's what plusnet told me my broadband activation date would be when I rang them on Thursday

https://my.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/adsl.htm?s_cid=ws_furls_adslchecker
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Witter
Grafter

@abails0105 activation was supposed to be last night but it's still not working, openreach did everything on their end yesterday