cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Move Useless

phoenix2

Home Move Useless

Has anyone had a similar experience. I tried ordering a house move which somehow was not completed correctly so there was no call back to organize an engineers visit to the new property. When I called back I was informed of this and assured the order was now placed, however this was in a changed format as, what the original agent failed to inform me of was that there was no high speed broadband at the new address.

I called back 2 days later to find the order still not placed, I have been passed from 1 department to another and have spoken to some departments several times. The last one, the house move team, put me on hold yet again for 30 minutes before I hung up. Altogether over 4 hours on the phone. When I called back, probably for the 10th time this morning and was told to contact yet again and wait in a 20 minute Que yet again, for the house move team, I finally gave up.

I have left my phone number on live chat and with customer services but have been told that the house move team can't call me unless I contact them; I thought I had on sever occasions.

I have now given up. I will cancel my direct debit and wait until they contact me regarding non-payment of the bill. If they record the conversations from today then I am quite happy to see them in court.

Good luck to anyone else who attempts to change addresses.

1 REPLY 1
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Home Move Useless

Hi @phoenix2,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry that you've had difficulties raising your house move order with our Customer Options Team. Please accept our apologies for the lengthy wait times and the poor service you have experienced, it hasn't been ideal from the description you have given.

I understand you have contacted us again this afternoon and have now spoken to our Customer Options team about your request.

If this is not the case or if your query has not been resolved, please let me know and I will be happy to take this further.

Thanks - LF