cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Move - Engineer Visit

seancowling
Rising Star

Re: Home Move - Engineer Visit

Spent further time on my lunch break on hold, and AGAIN couldn't get through. Can someone tell me what is going on with this order? My broadband order should have been complete yesterday. Once again I am the one chasing this, NOT Plusnet. To say I am regretting ever going with Plusnet would be an understatement. Ridiculous customer service on the phonelines, and a chat service that is never available.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Apologies for any wait times you've experienced when calling @seancowling.

Looking over the account it appears the password in your router may have been incorrect, however I'm happy to see this has since updated and you now appear to be online.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
seancowling
Rising Star

Hi @Jubby@Satss@AishaK@JOLO,

I've responded on ticket #184633260 regarding he gesture of goodwill and how it will work. Can someone please check and respond to clarify? I had only agreed to the two months not the one month, and it is confusing the way in which the person has replied on the ticket.

Thanks,

Sean.

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi @seancowling,

I'm sorry for any confusion that may have been caused regarding your gesture of goodwill.

I have raised a ticket on our account with further information. You can view this here

I hope this clears things up for you.

Please get in touch if you have any further queries.

Thank you,

Aisha

seancowling
Rising Star

@AishaK

I have responded.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @seancowling, thank you for letting us know. I have responded to the ticket and you can view this here

seancowling
Rising Star

@Satss

I have replied. Please let me know that the discount is being credited to my account for the full bill for two months. I would not have agreed to that if it was for the cost currently being offered. If this is an issue, please let me know how I can escalate the complaint.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us.

I've added a reply on to your support ticket for you now. To try to make things easier instead of discussing this over two support channels I've moved your ticket into my teams workflow so we'll reply back within a few hours once you've updated it.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
seancowling
Rising Star

@Gandalf

Thanks. Replied.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks, me too.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
seancowling
Rising Star

@Gandalf Thank you. I have replied.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Cheers, I've added a reply too.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
seancowling
Rising Star

Thanks. I've received a few notifications regarding questions being updated/changed that are slightly confusing (they only contain "part" messages, and seem to have been sent in error), so I will keep this thread open in case things don't work again. Hopefully it will work itself out now though - I've received another message re. the credit being applied so fingers crossed. 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

No worries, do let us know if there is anything further can assist you with.

plusnutcracker
Hooked

Hi,

I have just signed up to Plusnet and the only engineering visits offered to me to connect the landline were from 31st Dec. Sad  Are you able to move dates forward if there are cancellations?  If so is there anything i need to do ? i.e. contact? BT?

Thanks i advance