cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I'd like to get this sorted please..discrepancy between phone discussion and contract details

ploppodipity

Hi, I'd like to get this sorted please..discrepancy between phone discussion and contract details

Hi, ordered a new fibre/phone contract today, having been with you for quite a long time already..i got a deal i was satisfied with however, when the CSC person sent over the contract, it was different to what had been agreed on the phone..

i know things get busy, you're a high volume operator and it might resolve itself (i've opened a response question on the helpdesk) - they mentioned about calling when the new contract is due to start in a few days, to pay the line rental manually - .but they were speaking quite quickly, i felt like i didn't have much time to discuss and  that they wanted to get off the phone quickly..

i suffer from anxiety and i was left feeling a little bit railroaded, confused and frustrated once i'd seen that the payments i'm due to make are different to what i worked out with them.

its an important event to me, especially in my situation, when i arrange a new contract as its going to last 18 months and i take time to think about it carefully.

i'd really like you to look into it, give me the straightened-out confirmation please, and maybe allow more care and time in future by your service representatives. 

i've liked being with you, you've always been fair, if there have been any blips (few for me), i've received pretty reliable connection and i'd feel much more comfortable doing so knowing that i can come away from working out a deal knowing that i can expect to see what was worked out; continuity. if that makes sense. i've been a good customer and would like to have a nice experience.

2 REPLIES 2
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Hi, I'd like to get this sorted please..discrepancy between phone discussion and contract det...

Hello @ploppodipity

I do apologise for any confusion caused by the contract you have received and for the manner in which your call was handled.

I have listened in to the calls today and responded to your query via a ticket. You can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

ploppodipity

Re: Hi, I'd like to get this sorted please..discrepancy between phone discussion and contract det...

oh thankyou @Dumbledore !, thats brilliant, i missed both your calls, but really pleased and apprecaite your help in sticking with me through it. x