cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - what is going on with my fibre order?

Swhite

Help - what is going on with my fibre order?

Hi all

Fibre was meant to go live last week, it went live for about 15 minutes then disappeared. Was told it would then be delayed until today. Wasted over 2 hours on the phone trying to speak to anyone who could enlighten us. Nope can’t tell you why, but I can guarantee it will be done today, in fact they are working on it’s we speak. Clue phone call - it can’t be done and we’ll update you tomorrow.

Any chance of an explanation for this complete lack of transparency and rubbish service? How about an actual go-live date?
3 REPLIES 3
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Help - what is going on with my fibre order?

Hi, @Swhite.

I'm sorry for the delay in connecting you, I appreciate your frustration at the apparent lack of information.

I have provided as much information as we currently have, here.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Swhite

Thank you for the update.

However, this doesn't help at all.  So there is a routing issue - what does this mean?  You are awaiting information from the engineer, when should this be available?

Is this usually fixed in a day, two days, a week, month, never?

Still a lack of transparency or useful details.  When is this due to be looked at by Openreach?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Essentially it means that our suppliers records for the line are incorrect. Normally this means you'll show as being connected to one cabinet where in reality you're connected to another.

We've been told a further update is due on Friday and we'll update you then .

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team