cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help my broadband still isn't working, we are a vunerable family

Leanne1982

Help my broadband still isn't working, we are a vunerable family

I placed an order on 3rd March to be connected to your broadband service, after many errors at your end I've been left with a phone line but you still have not placed my broadband order as promised last week. We have a child with ds and need access to the internet for his care. Please contact me urgent with a update. I was promised it would be on by now.
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Help my broadband still isn't working, we are a vunerable family

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Leanne1982

Hi, will someone from plusnet contact me? We are desperate for help.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @Leanne1982 and apologies for the delayed staff response. 

I'm sorry to see how we've handled your order.

I've also looked into what went wrong with your transfer leaving you without service and it appears your existing provider put steps in place to cease the service they were providing rather than allow us to takeover the line, which would trigger their services to be ceased automatically.

I've now placed an order to provide fibre broadband on your line and I'm taking this on personally moving forward and I'll confirm your activation date soon. You'll receive your new router within the next few days.

In the meantime, I'd recommend filling out our additional support form Here so we're aware as a business the additional support your family needs in case anything goes wrong with your service, although I'd hope that everything runs smoothly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet