cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help for vulnerable customer

SueR

Help for vulnerable customer

My Aunt is 85 and lives alone. She can't use a mobile. She is moving house and the engineer arrived to fit plusnet on 6th May. He couldn't complete the job because one of the telegraph poles had not been tested so he could not climb it. He said he would order a hoist so the work could be completed and it would take "a couple of days". This has still not been done. Plusnet seem only to be able to arrange the type of visit she has already had - and seem unable to chase up OpenReach to complete the job. 

Does anyone have a contact number for OpenReach? I know they deal mainly with the telephone companies, but we are getting nowhere fast with Plusnet service team.

Any help would be appreciated

1 REPLY 1
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

Re: Help for vulnerable customer

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the experience with Plusnet recently. You can send across the Username for the account in a personal message to me, I'll be able to see what we can do. As you have already confirmed your Aunt is vulnerable, I'll look at options like a Welfare Case to see if this team can get the order pushed along quicker.

In this situation, Openreach would only speak to the provider and not the customer.

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team