cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, Plusnet have cancelled my contract and disconnected my landline.

edwardellis

Help, Plusnet have cancelled my contract and disconnected my landline.

I signed up to Plusnet on 23/2/17 for them to provide both landline telephone services and internet/broadband services. All was well until 12/3/17 until the landline went dead, unable to make outgoing calls or to receive incoming calls. Contacted Plusnet who deny that an account had ever been set up for me, but I have the emails received on 24/2/17 to prove that an account was created. Nightmare trying to resolve this matter on mobile phone as I dont have landline anymore! Plusnet staff very ignorant, very unhelpful and often would hang up on me. Can anyone please help me as I need to be contactable with working standby as a paramedic and I cannot rely on the abysmal mobile phone signal i have at home. Come on Plusnet sort yourselves out, you are in breach of your own terms and conditions.Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Help, Plusnet have cancelled my contract and disconnected my landline.

Hi there,

Was this signed up directly through Plusnet or via a 3rd party/partner? If it was via a partner then you'd need to contact their helpdesk for support rather than Plusnet.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chrome
Dabbler

I can't believe that Plusnet would lose your account.

I can only assume that you did not actually set up an account with Plusnet and the connection you had for a time was with your old supplier.

TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

Hi edwardellis, I am sorry that there has been delays in getting your services up and running, I can see that your phone service has now been activated and that your broadband order is due to complete on 03/05/17. If I can be of any further help then please contact me through this forum.