cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received router

ellemeesh

Haven't received router

Despite it being dispatched on 8th January. Please advise.
In addition my broadband still has not been connected even though my connection date was 21st December and then 4th January. Please have this issue sorted as soon as possible.
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Haven't received router

Sorry to hear this.

It looks like our orders failed due to your previous provider cancelling the line before we could take it over

As a result, I've placed an order to reactivate your phone line and once this completes we'll place your broadband order.

With regards to the router, I've ordered you a new one which should be with you in the next 3 to 5 working days.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
ellemeesh

Hi Matthew,

I understand that and thank you for looking into it for me but I don't feel that adequately explains for the amount of time that it has taken nor the fact that it has been myself that's had to continually chase the progress of my order. In addition, you are the only one that has apologised despite there being an error made by plusnet as well as the delays and sadly I suspect that this is only due to the fact that I raised the issue in a public forum.

Given that it has now been 7 days since my phone line was activated (the amount of time quoted in the order tracker for broadband to be activated) I would appreciate information on when my broadband service will eventually start.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way.

Unfortunately, it appears that our system didn't place the broadband order automatically so I've had to place it manually for you and this should complete by the 1st of Febuary

Can you confirm if you've received the new router that was sent out?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team