Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received Reward Card email

amarst2
Hooked

Haven't received Reward Card email

Hi,

My broadband went active on 28th May and I was advised that it would take up to 10 days for my reward card claim email to arrive, but I still haven't received it. I have just rang your help centre but they have told me they can't see one on my account and I need to contact uSwitch who have now told me that it is yourself who arrange for this email to be sent. 

I joined up on the basis of the £70 reward card advertised in your offer - can you please arrange for this to be sent over as soon as possible? I have a screenshot of the offer/page I used to sign up if needed.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
amarst2
Hooked

Re: Haven't received Reward Card email

Anyone?

amarst2
Hooked

Can someone please look into this for me?

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @amarst2,

I'm sorry that you've not received your cashback redemption email and for the delay in getting back to you. I've checked your account and can confirm that, unfortunately, your offer code is showing as not including cashback. Please can you show us the screenshot of the sign-up page and we'll look into this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
amarst2
Hooked

Hi Emily,

Thanks for getting back to me. I had called in and spoken to someone on the phone who confirmed they could see the offer and were going to escalate it, but I have now just received an email saying the opposite. Please see attached a screenshot of the offer page I signed up through, which clearly states that I would receive a £70 reward card as part of the signup. I'm not sure how this is tracked, but the only reason I switched to your broadband was because of this offer so can you please chase this up and confirm how I can claim this?

Thanks

amarst2
Hooked

Apologies, I have since found the exact screenshot saved on my work laptop and attached it here. Please note that it advertised a £75 reward card to be included in the exact deal that I have since switched to and signed up for.