cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven’t received £75 voucher

Rees2022

Haven’t received £75 voucher

Hi
I’ve recently signed up and an email said we would get a £75 voucher however we’ve not received this. Please could you advise me on what to do?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Leveller98

Re: Haven’t received £75 voucher

Hi mate, Be prepared for a long journey, you are not alone. Please read some of the many comments on here, I persevered over several weeks with a total time on phone calls of 2 hours 12mins, between customer services & and the card issuing company.

I am fortunate to have the time to chase this up, many customers don't. It's a shame because Plusnet has provided the most reliable service-speed-value for money over the many ISP I've used in the past 10 years.

Good luck-don't give up hope.

Rees2022

Hey! Thank you for the heads up!! It’s really frustrating to hear there are many people in the same boat! I unfortunately don’t have the time to keep chasing them and we shouldn’t have to keep chasing it should we! I appreciate you writing the reply. The shouldn’t promise something they can’t provide and we are the same. The service-speed-value for us has been the best we’ve ever had! I will chase this up as much as I can. I did do it through Quidco aswell so could always ask them!

Thanks again!
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there,

I can see your service only went live with us on the 22.07.22 so you should be getting an email to claim your reward card any day now. We explain in the help guide Here that it can take up to 10 days to receive it.

Once you have received it, you'll have 2 months to claim the reward card then when claimed, it'll arrive within 30 days. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet