cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have not been offered renewal the same as a new customer

zaaxuk
Dabbler

Have not been offered renewal the same as a new customer

My contract is up for renewal and I have not been offered the same package as a new customer would get
5 REPLIES 5
LOVE-JOY

Re: Have not been offered renewal the same as a new customer

It's disgraceful they are charging loyal mobile customers more than néw customers for the same package. I want to change deal but why should I pay more?
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @zaaxuk, thanks for getting in touch. i''m pleased to hear you are looking to renew with us, though I'm really sorry that you haven't been offered a renewal price suitable for yourself.

With the last 3 month of a contract you will usually receive a renewal email with a best price offer. From there you can follow the link to take up the offer, alternatively you can call our Customer Options Team to discuss your renewal and available offers over the phone. They are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @LOVE-JOY, thanks for getting in touch. If you are on a 30 day SIM only plan, we're generally able to move you onto the deals that can be found on our website.

I'd like to help with your query further and so if you could please send me a PM (to send a PM, click on my name and then to the right, there will be a grey button to 'send private message' and in the message please include a link to this thread)with your mobile number, full name  and the plan you were looking to move to, I can certainly take a further look at this for you and do what I can to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
zaaxuk
Dabbler

How do you mean sim, I am talking about broadband

zaaxuk
Dabbler

No phoned them and they could not off a deal similar to that giving to new customers. Which is not that they agreed with OFCOM

Fairer prices for broadband customers - Ofcom