cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have not been given a Go Live date

FIXED
tellis2000

Have not been given a Go Live date

I have received my router in the post but I have not received any word of a go live date as I have been told I would receive. Wherever the Go Live date ought to appear in my account there's simply a blank space with nothing written there. Can anyone tell me when my go live date actually is?
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Have not been given a Go Live date

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Fix

Hi @tellis2000, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've not had confirmation of your order completion date and I can confirm it looks like the phone service with us is already up and running. When looking into the broadband order I can confirm the order is currently committed to complete tomorrow on 23/06/21. We usually see orders completely within business hours but on occasions this can take up until midnight before the service is live.
You should get an email notification through tomorrow at some point then to advise the broadband is active but if you plug your router in now ahead of time then the light should turn blue tomorrow signalling the order has completed.

Due to the difference in dates when your phone and broadband service has gone active you should see a pro-rata charge on your next invoice to address this and to make sure you're charged correctly.
My apologies again you received no notification regarding the broadband order completion and I hope this helps.

tellis2000

Thank you very much for your help!
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

You're very welcome @tellis2000 and please let us know if there's anything further we can help with moving forwards.