Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I actually ordered fibre?

FIXED
AverageUsername
Hooked

Have I actually ordered fibre?

Hi,

I'm an existing plusnet broadband customer who found out recently that my area was eligible now for fibre broadband.

I contacted the plusnet chat last week to make sure and they told me I was indeed eligible and that it'd be an extra £5 a month and that he could change me over now if I wanted, I said go ahead.

This morning, I was looking for something that indicated progress on my order, but I can't find anything. They did send me the router but I've had no further texts or emails, and chat seems to be down atm. Can someone help me find out how/if it's progressing?

4 REPLIES 4
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 49

Re: Have I actually ordered fibre?

@AverageUsername 

Login to your PlusNet Members page and see if anything is mentioned under My Account (or My Order or similar).

Put your phone number in the following and see if there's any narrative about an Open Order

http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

A Fibre connection requires an engineer to visit the cabinet so the date depends on availability.

Brian

AverageUsername
Hooked

No, no mention of any orders at all. Just an 'open question' with details of the order on it which is basically a part of the chat transcript.

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 49

@AverageUsername 

Hopefully a staff member will pick up here but you have an "Open Question" so respond to that asking for an update. This saves you have to endure Chat again!!! then keep an eye on the ticket.

Brian

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Fix

Hi @AverageUsername

I am sorry for the lack of update regarding your order I have checked your account and your modify order is progressing as expected. I have created a ticket on your account with the details of the committed date for this order. You can view this here

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.