cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has not received the Router

JoyceReyes

Has not received the Router

Hi,

I'm a new customer and I've been waiting for my router since March 30. Called multiple times, Team sent a new one just today.

We decided to get a refund if we do not get the router within the week and just switch to a different ISP.

Is there a way to track the order? Also, the cancellations chat support already put my account to "pending" within 30 days. Will this affect my delivery? Can someone from the staff confirm please.

Looking at the topics here, the support staff here is more helpful than the chat/phone support.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Has not received the Router

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received the router.

Whilst these are dispatched 1st class I'm afraid that there isn't a way for us or yourself to track them once they've been sent out.

With regards to your account being set into the pending status this won't have any affect on the router order as it's already been dispatched.

If you haven't received the router in the next 3 to 5 working days please get back to us and we'll see what we can do

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
JoyceReyes

Hi Mathew,

Im waiting for the second router already. What recommendations you have incase I dont receive it within the week?

Thanks
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting back to us.

If that happens we may be able to send you a router out manually from our office but we need to give the router that's just been ordered time to arrive.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Just a thought

Im waiting for the second router already. What recommendations you have incase I dont receive it within the week?

The router is designed to fit a standard letterbox. If you have a cage to catch your mail, or an external box that isn't deep enough for it to fit, it's not uncommon for the postie to stick it behind a wheelie bin or somewhere similar. Might be worth having a bit of a treasure hunt if any of this applies.