Did you mean: 

Has my order completed correctly

FIXED
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Has my order completed correctly

We're glad to hear that. I've just checked the account and can't see anything noted about someone calling you back, was this promised after you phoned us? Gandalf is keeping an eye on the work to get the issues with the billing date and caller display sorted and will let you know as we have updates on those issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@adamwalker that's correct. I was promised a call back after I phoned. But I guess if I don't get a callback no great loss but hopefully the guy doesn't do the upgrade before phoning.
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@Gandalf @adamwalker

The caller display order is now complete and closed off. Obviously the outstanding is my billing date and the broadband usage checker isn't working is this because I have unlimited broadband because I think it would still be useful to have this information?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for confirming the caller display is up and running.

With regards to the other issues we are looking into these and we'll update the open ticket on your account when we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@MatthewWheeler @Gandalf

The ticket is now off hold with no update or fix on it.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

I can see we updated you earlier today regarding this

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@MatthewWheeler

I unfortunately have lost patience last thing I would want is a large bill months down the line that I can't pay because of the size of the bill due to a plusnet error. It's a really poor start to me been a customer. I have decided to email the CEO because it's gone on to long.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Apologies for the delay in getting this sorted for you.

Unfortunately it's unlikely that an email to the CEO will speed things up as the issue is part of a known problem affecting a small number of customers, and it's in hand with the right people to investigate and fix at a priority. 

It's more likely that the support ticket will be assigned a different case handler from our complaints team(Who I work closely with).

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@Gandalf last thing I would want though is a massive bill which results in my services getting terminated for non payment. If it goes on any longer your company is going to have to take card payments to offset any large bill that can happen because of the error. I'm taking a lot on faith here as well because I'm going to offer payment by card without seeing a bill if it comes down to it going on any longer.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

last thing I would want though is a massive bill which results in my services getting terminated for non payment.

It's unlikely we'd terminate your services due to non payment on this occasion because we haven't generated any invoices on your account for you to pay or for our system to realise there's a non-payment.

Which leads me on to this:

If it goes on any longer your company is going to have to take card payments to offset any large bill that can happen because of the error. I'm taking a lot on faith here as well because I'm going to offer payment by card without seeing a bill if it comes down to it going on any longer.

I'm afraid we can't take a payment for essentially nothing. It'd has to be related to an invoice. Once the problem is resolved, if the bill is excessively large, we can look into offering a payment plan.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

@Gandalf

I think this has gone too far! Once the problem is resolved, if the bill is excessively large, we can look into offering a payment plan is very bad idea as no one want this because of xmas coming up and household bills.

It's down to Plusnet own problem and should have NEVER change the new billing system until they test it first. Very poor of new billing system. My bill was late in October, referral scheme is missing, and again this month November bill is late again.

Don't think the new billing system are fit for purpose. I will leaving Plusnet soon because of this messy up by PN. NO excuse at all. They should get this billing system sorted out in priority urgent matter. I am not blaming on u Gandalf, but I do blaming on Plusnet poor management team.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

@Daniel28012, I received an email yesterday evening advising that the issue has been looked at by engineering and should now be fixed.

If you don’t see a change yet, I’d expect things to update over the course of today once billing has run. 

Could you let me know how it goes? I’ll check back tomorrow when I’m in the office. 

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@Anoush @Gandalf @MatthewWheeler

I have some news. My account is fixed. The billing date it's telling me is the 5th of the month which I'm happy with. It's changed my contract start and end date during the fix according to the online account the contract started on the 15th when I have had service since the 5th. I couldn't care a less about the extra ten days as long as the discount remains till the contract end.

With the error my account appears to be playing catch-up and has done my November bill today and plans to bill me again on the 5th. I think it would be a nice gesture on plusnets part if they where willing to settle the £17.38 by a credit that's on bill 1 and stop the system taking it by direct debit considering the issue I have had as a new customer I would then be fully prepared to close my open complaint and obviously I will pay all future bills myself. At least the account is fixed now.
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@Gandalf I certainly didn't expect two bills near Christmas. Fair enough the services are fantastic and the bills are now sorted out however I would be willing to go to deadlock over this which seams like a shame and a bit daft over £17.38 but if I'm forced to I will.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I have some news. My account is fixed. The billing date it's telling me is the 5th of the month which I'm happy with. It's changed my contract start and end date during the fix according to the online account the contract started on the 15th when I have had service since the 5th. I couldn't care a less about the extra ten days as long as the discount remains till the contract end.

Glad to hear the account is fixed and I'm sorry that the contract start date isn't when your services went live. I've made sure we've added the discounts to your account to cover the extra 10 days.

With the error my account appears to be playing catch-up and has done my November bill today and plans to bill me again on the 5th. I think it would be a nice gesture on plusnets part if they where willing to settle the £17.38 by a credit that's on bill 1 and stop the system taking it by direct debit considering the issue I have had as a new customer I would then be fully prepared to close my open complaint and obviously I will pay all future bills myself. At least the account is fixed now.

Sorry I didn't see this reply before I updated the support ticket a few hours ago.

I've just replied to the support ticket again with more information regarding this.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet