Has my order completed correctly

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Has my order completed correctly

Thanks for the private message.

We're essentially seeing the same over here.

I've moved ticket 184489975 to my teams workflow so we can keep an eye on this for you.

[edit]

For clarity the issue with your billing date is likely somewhat related.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Daniel28012
Rising Star

No problem hopefully it's sorted out soon I'm actually waiting to do a change to the landline but obviously can't do it yet.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No worries, do you mind me asking what change you're wanting to do and I'll see what I can do? Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Daniel28012
Rising Star

Sent by pm
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks, i'll take a look now.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Daniel28012
Rising Star

The home phone control panel is now present as predicted it says I have 1571. The billing date still says November 5th however.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the update.

I've requested voicemail to be removed from your account to reflect that it's not active on the phone line.

Regarding your bill date showing in the past, I'd expect it to update over the coming days. I'll keep an eye on this for you.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@Gandalf the billing date is the same at present however I tried to place a order for caller display though the control panel it brought up a error message about having a open order which should not be the case as I received a email saying that the 1571 order you placed was completed then the system appears to have opened a second ticket automatically.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

It looks like despite the error that your account brought up the order to add caller display has completed in our suppliers systems. I've raised a task with a back-end team to manually activate caller display on your account. The issue with your bill date being in the past are still ongoing, but I'm monitoring.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@Gandalf sorry to be a pain but I have another question I'm considering upgrading the broadband as I'm about to take delivery of a 4k TV and want perfect streaming of 4k content. Is it possible to upgrade it and keep my current discounts because this will be something I need to know in order to make a informed decision. Many thanks.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No worries. We'd generally need to recontract you when adding YouView, but we should be able to provide you with a discount. I'd give our customer options/TV team a call on 0800 0113 217 to discuss this further as they're in the best position to advise on that.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@Gandalf I already have the youview service I'm looking to upgrade the broadband due to going to be using stuff like Netflix etc in 4k

Was told that the broadband upgrade would cost £10 extra but I will get a callback soon because errors on the account won't allow me to upgrade. To be honest this account needs to get sorted soon because my patience is running out to be honest I haven't been a customer even a month yet but have all this.
Daniel28012
Rising Star

I certainly don't want to order the upgrade online as it appears that it would charge more money every month for the same thing.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sorry it looks like I completely mis-read this. Sad

When upgrading you'd lose any discounts you have, but you can always re-negotiate a new discount with us on the new package at the time of ordering.

Unfortunately it does look like we can't upgrade you until the issue with your bill date is fixed. I'll continue to monitor this and I'll let you know once it's resolved.

Apologies for the poor start and the inconvenience caused.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@Gandalf

Can you do me a favour and let the person who is planning to phone me back to do the upgrade not to bother and it doesn't matter because something unexpected happened even though my internet is close to the minimum needed for 4k Netflix on WiFi it's working perfectly on my existing speed which I didn't expect so there really isn't any point on doing the speed upgrade so the only thing that needs doing is the errors with the billing date/ adding stuff to the phone error. Thanks.