Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has my order completed correctly

FIXED
Daniel28012
Rising Star

Has my order completed correctly

On the account all my services are working well I have been a customer a week however my online account says I only have broadband active and my TV and phone are still waiting to complete however both services work and it seems to be stuck saying I'm getting a bill on November 5th but no bill has shown up. In the order tracking one screen shows everything complete but in another screen it shows one item as pending labeled 18month contract but the completion date is 1970. It's all very confusing. I didn't have the best of starts I had to speak with provisioning about the broadband on the go live date but to be fair they got it working straight away and very polite person I spoke with. Just I would like to be able manage all of my fantastic services online and obviously get billed correctly.
48 REPLIES 48
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Re: Has my order completed correctly

Hi @Daniel28012

Sorry that you are unable to view these online. I have raised this to our billing operations team who will investigate this for you. You should hopefully be able to see these within the next 48 hours. If not, drop us a message and we can look into this for you.

Daniel28012
Rising Star

Thanks do you need my plusnet username as it's different to my forum username
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Hi @Daniel28012

We found the account based on the information you supplied for your forum account. I have raised a ticket for you here, which you can view by logging in.

Daniel28012
Rising Star

No worries thanks for your help
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Just let us know if you need any further assistance @Daniel28012

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Daniel28012
Rising Star

It's still the same. It's not been fixed yet
Daniel28012
Rising Star

It's now past the 48 hours and still the same
corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

Don't hold your breath. A month after moving to a business account I still have no products showing on my account, no invoice for the initial payment available, etc.

Broadband is working though, it's mainly just the billing system that is totally broken.

Daniel28012
Rising Star

I was starting to wonder if they where planning to bill me annually as it still says November 5th. I wonder if they mean 2019 lol
corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

November 5th? My billing date is October 8th!

Daniel28012
Rising Star

The TV part as of today is fine. It's been ten days since I ordered the TV so I'm guessing it's been through a manual activation but all the rest of the errors including not been able to do anything to the home phone in the control panel or seeing my package as well as the bill date saying the 5th of November are still present
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@Daniel28012, from what I can see the YouView component on your account is now active. Does that reflect your side? Regarding the phone component it seems to be part of an issue we're aware of and it's raised with the correct team.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by the delay in sorting it out.

@corringham, I've got ownership of this for you and I'm still investigating. Apologies for the lack of updates on your ticket, I'll be sure to update you when I know more.

[edit]

Looks like our posts crossed.

YouView components have a fail safe in that they'd force activate a certain length of time after the box is ordered, if it doesn't activate once the box is plugged in.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Daniel28012
Rising Star

will the issue with the billing date saying November 5th be looked at as well?? I will pm you some images with all the errors in.
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@Gandalf I have sent this now feel free to attach the images to the open ticket.