Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has my broadband order been placed?

DCI
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Has my broadband order been placed?

Hi all Smiley

A couple of weeks ago I called Plusnet to move my phone line over from BT & to upgrade to fibre from my current Plusnet unlimited broadband.

I was told my phone line would take 2 weeks to move over from BT. 2 weeks today and I believe I now have a Plusnet phone line. I was told that my fibre broadband order could not be placed until my phone line had moved over, no worries with that.

As I mentioned my phone line completed today, but there is no mention of my broadband order being placed. I did call Plusnet this morning to be told it wold take 5-7 days. I don’t mind this, but is it weird that I have no confirmation of a fibre order being placed? 

Would someone be so kind to check if my fibre order is placed and to send me an email confirming, or if it is not placed, would you be able to place it? It all should be documented the day I phoned on 25/03/20. 

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Has my broadband order been placed?

Thanks for getting in touch @DCI and apologies for the delayed response.

I've placed the order manually for you now and we'll confirm the date as soon as possible

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
DCI
Grafter

Thank you Matthew. I received some emails yesterday Sat 10th April morning. Some wrong info regarding my new cost (£35.98!? Instead of £23.99) and it also said Hardware: “none”. I believe I need a router.

There was also an email yesterday stating: “There's been a problem with processing your broadband order.

Once we've got more details, we'll deal with this and contact you if we need to”.

Thanks for your help in these difficult times.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to me @DCI

I wouldn't worry about those e-mails as they don't take into effect the agreed discounts.

From what I can see the order I've placed is due to complete on the 21st and your account will change over then.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
DCI
Grafter

Thank you very much Matthew, I appreciate your help.