cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - I want to keep my existing landline number

Nffc

HELP - I want to keep my existing landline number

Hi there, I have (this evening) ordered broadband and phone from Plusnet (looking forward to using the services). I selected to keep my landline number (it’s the only way some of my elder, distant relatives know how to get in touch with me), but to my horror I have just had a text stating that I have a new phone number - please can someone help me keep my existing phone number ending in 415? Thank you in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: HELP - I want to keep my existing landline number

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Home Phone to My Order.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Nffc

Can anyone help - not been able to get through on the phone, trying again now and been on hold for 25 mins… I’m assuming speed is important for this issue?!
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Nffc. I’m so sorry for how long it’s taken to get back to you! We’re quite busy right now, so it’s taking a longer than we’d usually like to get back to customers. 

I'm sorry that you've been given a new number and for the concern that this has caused. On checking your account, I can see that you have since discussed this with an advisor and they have confirmed that we'll place an order to get you back onto your existing landline number once your landline has been activated. I hope that this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team