Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guess what... STILL NOT BROADBAND

DGingerMagician
Hooked

Guess what... STILL NOT BROADBAND

Hi Plusnet. 

This is far beyond a joke now. 

32 days after I ordered my broadband and still nothing except: "it's not us, it's the supplier" 

It's always someone elses fault, it's never YOURS is it Plusnet? 

Your customer service is awful, your complaints procedure is awful, your aftersales is awful. 

11 REPLIES 11
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Guess what... STILL NOT BROADBAND

Hello @DGingerMagician

I am deeply sorry for the delay in connecting you onto your broadband services and the dis-satisfactory experience you have had with our service.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this ticket by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Kind regards.

DGingerMagician
Hooked

Are you sorry?
Constant delays, lies, missed promises.

Your company is God awful.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sorry that you feel this way.

I can assure you that a delay with your order is absolutely not what we want. 

Unfortunately the order is stuck in our suppliers systems which is preventing it from completing.

I understand the frustration as these type of issues are probably just as frustrating for us too.

While this is not to say I'm blaming our suppliers, looking at this pragmatically we do need to work with them in order to get this resolved and realistically all we can do to chase and relay any updates we've received to you.

Thanks for your continued patience with this.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
DGingerMagician
Hooked

But the reason it is stuck in their system is because your company expedited the order which has caused the bridge case.
Well I have another date tomorrow, let's watch this date come and go, I'll give you guys another call to be told "I'm ever so sorry, it's an issue with BT, please wait until Friday as the bridge case is still on going"
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @DGingerMagician

I'm truly sorry for the delays that have occurred. I've reviewed your broadband order today and it's now progressed to committed status. I've confirmed the date on your account here

hjw
Dabbler

All the above sounds very familiar to to me. Always the suppliers fault, you are told that everything will be working by midnight on one day, then told the same thing again the next day. Then told to try calling again in a few days.......... And so it continues.

Always I have been the one making calls trying to find out whats happening, all in all very disappointing service.

DGingerMagician
Hooked

Hi HJW, 

It's a shambles from beginning to end. 

Apparently an engineer is at my cabinet but I haven't had an email confirming the line is active yet. 

hjw
Dabbler

Hi DGinermagician,

Can I ask how long have you been without boradband/internet servcies altogether?

Im just trying to decide whether to cancel my order and go back to talktalk or get setup with sky or BT,or hold on for another few days.

Going to talktalk/sky etc would be easy but Ive paid for my line rental up front for the year unfortunately, so the prospect of having to deal with plusnet support to get that refunded is not that appealing either.

Thanks,

DGingerMagician
Hooked

My initial order was placed on the 28th of February, we are now in April.. 

I have been waiting 33 days, which is quite frankly, appalling. 

The only reason I am still with PlusNet is to follow through with my complaint. (If that helps your decision) 

hjw
Dabbler

Thanks for replying. 

My initial order was made on the 8th March, Ive been without phone + broadband since the 25th March. Talking it over with friends and colleagues they cant belive its taking so long  and I personally have never had issues like this before.

Cant decide what to do just at the minute, I could easily sign up for BT, but really dont fancy hours on the phone to plusnet to get my line rental back. But on the other hand I can't stick many more days of  'We will have an update for you tomorrow', Agggh! So frustrating!

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @DGingerMagician, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry for the issues you have had with the activation of your broadband service. It looks like the order has recently completed and your account details have been updated therefore you should be able to connect.

Let us know if you experience any connection issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team