cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go live date pushed back and not informed

Cam435

Go live date pushed back and not informed

Supposed to have my fibre upgrade go live this Friday. After waiting on hold for almost an hour to find out where my router is, I'm told the date has changed to next week (a similar thing happened when I first joined for that matter). Was offered to be put through to the provisioning team which had another hour wait.

Plusnet have my address, my email address, and my phone number. There's no excuse for not notifying customers of changes. I had arranged the day off work and would have been none the wiser if I hadn't called. I can't say I've been particularly impressed so far...

Rant over
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Go live date pushed back and not informed

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @Cam435,

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry its not under better circumstances

On occasion, dates can be changed by our suppliers due to various reasons, most commonly their fluid workstack. 

I really do apologise that you were not made aware of this. 

I've updated the state of your router dispatch process today and this should be with you in 2-3 working days. 

If you ever need any more help then please don't hesitate to get in touch with us on here - there is always a few of us around to help. 

Kind Regards,

MoR

Cam435

Is my order still scheduled for the 21st? The DSL Checker website doesn't seem to be working at present. If I check my order status page on plus.net it says there's no outstanding orders.

Thank you.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @Cam435, the order seems to be progressing fine and is still committed for the 21st.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet