cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go live date but no router

caitlinwigham

Go live date but no router

Today is my go live date, my phone has already transferred over but I have no router and no internet! I am a final year uni student with no way to access my lectures! I am disappointed, I switched over with plenty of time. I need my router ASAP! I have not missed a parcel or had a note left by Royal Mail. I have tried calling numerous times today but the line states it is busy and I get cut off.

When will I receive my router. I will not be happy if I am charged when I do not have a router and cannot use the service. I cannot wait on the phone all day for someone to pick up either. Please sort this out.
2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Go live date but no router

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Orders.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Go live date but no router

Hello @caitlinwigham, thanks for reaching out to us here.

I'm sorry to read you've not had your router delivered just yet and I apologise for the frustration caused. I can see you got in touch with our team yesterday and a router was processed - it can take between 3-5 working days for the it to arrive. With that in mind while you await your new router, do you have one from a previous provider you can utilise for now? If so you can find the settings you'll need to connect with it here

For now we're unable to speed up the delivery of your router but we can provide a downtime credit for the time you've been without service due to this issue. I've created a support ticket on the account to monitor this and provide the downtime credit for you. 

Thanks.