cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift Card Email Not Received

FIXED
rhysmoore

Gift Card Email Not Received

Signed up with yall on friday, seen that the £75 giftcard ends on june 1st and i dont want to lose out on a technicality because it was 'after' the closing date, can an email be forwarded to me so i can claim the giftcard please, i still havent recieved one to claim

Moderators Note: All caps title removed as per Forum rules

4 REPLIES 4
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: Gift Card Email Not Received

Has your service gone live yet?

Have you looked at the t&c's to receive the card - I seem to remember it is sent within 21-28 days.

Have you looked in your junk folder?

rhysmoore

my service has gone live, phone went live on the 26th and internet due to go live on 31st, i believe i was told by the advisor on the phone it would be emailed to me within 10 days. I have checked all folders searching for emails from plusnet but have not received one yet for the giftcard

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Fix

So that is a no to my first two questions, and the third is not applicable yet.

Some light reading for you:

** Plusnet Reward Card

Once your broadband and line rental are activated you will be issued claim information via email. Follow the instructions in this email to be issued with your Plusnet Reward Card. You must submit your claim within two months of the email being issued. The card must be activated within three months of it being issued.

Your Plusnet Reward Card is issued by GVS Prepaid Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900230; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard ® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Inc. GVS Prepaid Ltd's company registration number is 09193070 and its registered office is at Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 9TD.  See Plusnet Reward Card terms(opens new tab or window).

£75 Plusnet Reward Card with Unlimited Broadband

£75 Plusnet Reward Card offer ends 1 June 2022, and is available to new Plusnet customers ordering Unlimited Broadband on an 12 month contract online at www.plus.net or by calling Plusnet. Subject to availability.

£65 Plusnet Reward Card with Unlimited Fibre

£65 Plusnet Reward Card offer ends 1 June 2022, and is available to new Plusnet customers ordering Unlimited Fibre on an 18 month contract online at www.plus.net or by calling Plusnet. Subject to availability.

£75 Plusnet Reward Card with Unlimited Fibre

£75 Plusnet Reward Card offer ends 1 June 2022, and is available to new Plusnet customers ordering Unlimited Fibre on an 18 month contract online at www.plus.net or by calling Plusnet. Subject to availability.

£75 Plusnet Reward Card with Unlimited Fibre Extra

£75 Plusnet Reward Card offer ends 1 June 2022, and is available to new Plusnet customers ordering Unlimited Fibre Extra on an 18 month contract online at www.plus.net or by calling Plusnet. Subject to availability.

£25 Plusnet Reward Card with Unlimited Fibre

£25 Plusnet Reward Card offer ends 15 January 2025, and is available to new Plusnet customers ordering Unlimited Fibre on an 18 month contract online at www.plus.net or by calling Plusnet. Subject to availability.

£25 Plusnet Reward Card with Unlimited Fibre Extra

£25 Plusnet Reward Card offer ends 15 January 2025, and is available to new Plusnet customers ordering Unlimited Fibre Extra on an 18 month contract online at www.plus.net or by calling Plusnet. Subject to availability.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

Once your broadband and line rental are activated you will be issued claim information via email. Follow the instructions in this email to be issued with your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. You must submit your claim within two months of the email being issued. The card must be activated within thrhttps://www.plus.net/broadband/ ee months of it being issued.

Amazon.co.uk(opens new tab or window) is not a sponsor of Plusnet, line rental vouchers promotion or otherwise affiliated with Plusnet. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates. Please visit the Amazon.co.uk(opens new tab or window) website for additional terms and conditions.

Amazon.co.uk(opens new tab or window) Gift Cards may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk(opens new tab or window) website towards the purchase of eligible products available on Amazon.co.uk(opens new tab or window). Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk(opens new tab or window) is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See Amazon's website(opens new tab or window) for complete terms and conditions. Gift Cards are issued by Amazon EU S. à r.l. All Amazon ®,  and © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

More here 

rhysmoore

Thankyou, hopefully from what i understand, once my broadband goes live, then i will receive the email to claim the gift card, thankyou for your responses, much appreciated!