cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting through to Provisioning to complete order

whitewolf

Getting through to Provisioning to complete order

Yesterday agreed to transfer line rental to Plusnet.  Subsequently received message asking me to get BT to transfer me to standard tariff to allow Plusnet to complete transfer and notify Plusnet when this was done.  Made changes with BT yesterday, so it should be simple to notify Plusnet - right?  How wrong can I be! There was no delay when they wanted my money but have been trying since yesterday to notify Plusnet - going round in circles.  Can't get through to Provisioning.  Other departments are powerless to help me. Am currently once again in another queue - with waiting time now an hour!  Wish I'd never agreed to this.  One person I spoke to on this journey told me it had already been done - totally incorrect!  Thought Plusnet was supposed to provide good customer service!

1 REPLY 1
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Getting through to Provisioning to complete order

Hi @whitewolf,

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate your comments and apologise for you not being able to get through to us, the delay is not ideal.

I've checked your account and have responded here.

I'll monitor the order over the next 48 hours and will keep you informed as to its progress.

If you have any further queries, please let me know.

Thanks - LF.