I am planning on ordering the 12 month contract for fiber unlimited broadband and have a few questions about it.
1. On activation date, do I need to be present?
2. If yes, will I be able to set activation date manually or postpone it? (I will be absent from UK for some time)
3. Does the contract start from activation date or date of order?
Thanks in advance.
Fixed! Go to the fix.
My understanding is that:
1. No, you don't need to be there.
2. Guess not so relevant, but you can request a start date, but be realistic, it will depend on engineer availability, are you a PN customer already? Or moving from somewhere else?
3. I believe the contract starts from the activation date.
Re: General question about contract
Hi there, welcome to the community forums
Just to leave a staff response on here. Mustrum has it spot on.
Let us know if you have any question or problems with your order.