Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full fibre order not showing

FIXED
crawfy
Hooked

Full fibre order not showing

Hi,
I have been sent emails saying full fibre switch is happening on the 28th Dec 22 but it’s saying “no current orders” on the order tracker.. also i notice that my current contract has been renewed for 24 months starting beginning of November 22 on my FTTC product:)

Just wanted to make sure that all is still good for the 28th for full fibre..

Many thanks
7 REPLIES 7
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Full fibre order not showing

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Account/Billing to My Order

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

crawfy
Hooked

Just to add that the new cable has been routed to the outside of house by OR engineer and is coiled ready to be drilled through the wall at some stage..
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Take a look at the ticket history on the account (see PN Tickets below).

The FTTP provision is a multi stage install, it sounds as though the order is progressing otherwise the new cable would not have appeared.

It would be a logical guess that the FTTC service has been renewed so as to ensure...

1. There is no break in service arising out of the marked risk of BTOR engineer resource non-availability for the installation of the FTTP service (there is a lot of that around)
  2. That the charges for the FTTC service do not "flop over" to the higher out of contract prices

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Fix

Hi @crawfy

I'm really sorry for how long it's taken to get back to you. We've been quite busy recently so it's taking longer than we'd like to reply.

I've checked the orders this morning and everything is good to go for the 28th. With regards to the contract, I'm not sure why that has happened but it will be overridden once your account changes over after the install

Let us know how you get on or if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
crawfy
Hooked

Thank you both for your help and info..

Fingers crossed for the 28th Smiley

crawfy
Hooked

Just to say all went smoothly on the day, with expected speeds almost from power up (after one router reboot)
Account details switched to showing full fibre as my product within 12 hours of finishing installation.

Many Thanks to all for the info 👍
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Awesome, glad it's all sorted for you now.. You know where we are if you need anything else Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team