Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating move experience!

FIXED
Pauper123
Hooked

Re: Frustrating move experience!

It’s the same here with my order.

I signed for fibre on 02/12/18 and just like everyone else I spent hours getting nowhere  as each person on the other end gave a different excuse for what was the problem.

Finally - I thought - I was given a date for the changeover which was yesterday , which came and went, without anything happening. I now have the usual message saying there was a problem.

Obviously, having read all the othe posts here, Plusnet are in disarray as this is a total shambles.

I for one won’t be waiting another week 

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi @Pauper123,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about the issues with your order.

I have added a ticket to your account with some information. You can view this here

Should you have any further queries, please get in touch.

Thank you,

Aisha

Superdario
Grafter

@Gandalf

I am supposed to be going live on DSL tomorrow, no text update or update on my ticket.

It was the same last week and then it was cancelled.

Can someone confirm that I will be going live tomorrow as promised (for the third time Grin) please?

Pauper123
Hooked

Around and around we go....if it wasn’t so frustrating it would be funny. The fact is that I and all these other poor people are being fobbed off with excuses . In my book if you’re failing to supply a service in a reasonable time then the contract isnt worth anything.

Anyway, sorry to the op for high jacking your thread

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@Superdario, yep you're still due to go live tomorrow.

@Pauper123, your experience is a little different and sorry to hear you feel we're just fobbing you off with excuses. From what I can see we're merely stating facts. Unfortunately your fibre order is stuck in the supplier systems as there's a discrepancy with our suppliers records causing problems fulfilling the order (Certain records advise the connection should route through exchange A and other records advise it should route through exchange B).

Obviously replacing "A" and "B" with the actual exchanges we've advised of in your support ticket 185810227, which my colleague @HarryB has ownership of case managing this for you from when you contacted us over Here.

He'll be sure to update you when we know more. Thanks for your patience.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Superdario
Grafter

Well its the 17th, I am at work and have had no update/text or similar to say I am live... what are the chances of it being on when I get home Grin

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'm fairly sure I emailed you not long ago, I've checked your order and it's still committed for 17/01/2019. As it can take anytime up to midnight I'll check back tomorrow regarding this.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Superdario
Grafter

@Gandalf

Returned home to a blue light!

Any update on when fibre will be switched over?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hey @Superdario, I'd say about 49 minutes ago Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Oh wait, sorry that's standard broadband. I'll place the fibre order tomorrow as records are updating

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@Superdario, I've checked your line at http://www.dslchecker.bt.com and unfortunately fibre isn't available for us to order until the 22/01/2019. As this is only a few days away I'll check back then.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Panax
Hooked

Hi @OllieC,

I have updated the ticket regarding the engineer appointment with the access information from the council. Please can you review and confirm this has been passed onto Openreach and they are happy.

Thanks,
Milen
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Milen.

I've picked this up for you and added a reply to your support ticket 183265640.

Hope this helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Panax
Hooked

Anoush, thank you so much! Hopefully they get to where they need to and resolve the problem.
I won't respond to the ticket for now, not much to add.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem, fingers crossed things are still on track for Tuesday by the time Monday comes around.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet