cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time customer (please help)

FIXED
Howardcm01

First time customer (please help)

Hello I recently purchased plusnet broadband (first time buyer, not switching) on Tuesday 8th and set a date for the engineer to install on 23rd , the initial payment has been taken out of my bank account however I've yet to receive any notification and my plusnet account just says "processing your order" just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them and if so can you please tell me if this is normal or I need to contact plusnet . Thank you in advance for any helpful response
5 REPLIES 5
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: First time customer (please help)

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Fix

Hello @Howardcm01 thank you for getting in touch.

I have had a look into your appointment/order and responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Kind regards.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Fixed removed as post #2 was not the fix.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Angelcat56

I am first time customer too.. I have
Paid for service for 1 year upfront .. on 25/9 advised engineer would visit 11/10/2019 and also I could keep current landline number I then received email advising that this had been cancelled on 10/10/19 pm ... I have since spent more than 3 hours “escalating” in an attempt to speak to a manager ... promised call
Back in 48’hours ... that was four days ago ... very disappointed and frustrated with customer services ... latest spate yesterday an email advising engineer will arrive
On 21st (I’m out of country ) and May take another 24 days to install WiFi making a wait of nearly 3 months ... I swapped to
Plus net for customer service it is and has been awful ...
Hoping a manage might call
Me now ... desperate .. dreadful and wouldn’t recommend.. received a text today telling me line rental will
Increase £1 from December
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Angelcat56 I am deeply sorry to hear about the experience you have had with ourselves.

I have viewed your account and can see you have been in touch in regards to your account.

A ticket note has been recorded regarding your conversation which you can view by Clicking Here

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Best wishes.