cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre upgrade

graebob

Fibre upgrade

Interesting, seems to be a bit of theme here... Wish I'd read the forums first.

Ordered an upgrade to Fibre on my account a couple of weeks ago. Payment was taken for the router and direct debit was updated. However, I heard nothing since, and the status of the order was stuck at "pending" under "Account Details" in the portal. I contacted support, who put a ticket on the system saying Openreach weren't going to be in the area for 4 weeks (!), not in Plusnet's control but a little frustrating. However, I have not received my router yet. I replied to the ticket but as yet have had no response.

So I suppose 2 questions;

1) When should I expect my router that I paid for to appear

2) Why isn't there a nicer system for tracking order progress? I only need something to say "Chill out, everythings fine" but without that it's very easy to get tetchy - Plusnet are going to/have already taken my money, but I may end up without service if items aren't lined up correctly.

1 REPLY
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 211

Re: Fibre upgrade

Hi there,

graebob wrote:

1) When should I expect my router that I paid for to appear

We'd automatically send the router 48 hours before your activation date. But I've just done that for you manually so you should receive it shortly.

graebob wrote:

2) Why isn't there a nicer system for tracking order progress? I only need something to say "Chill out, everythings fine" but without that it's very easy to get tetchy - Plusnet are going to/have already taken my money, but I may end up without service if items aren't lined up correctly.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass that on.

Anoush

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team