cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre upgrade - no completion date

FIXED
dom2021

Fibre upgrade - no completion date

Hello.  I requested an upgrade to fibre broadband on 29th December 2020 and I'm still waiting for a completion date!

There was a problem with Openreach which was fixed on the 8th January 2021.

Then I was told on 21st January that the order had been placed and I would be given a completion date within 48 hours but I'm still waiting!

"The reference for this order is: 4-853364240593"

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Dom

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Fibre upgrade - no completion date

Fix

Hi Dom, I'm really sorry for the issues and delay with your fibre order.

I've checked your order and I can confirm it's due to complete tomorrow.

We haven't ordered your new router yet so I've done that now we'll get in the post as soon as we can. Unfortunately it's too late to stop or delay the fibre order from going through so if you don't have a fibre capable modem router you'd likely be without service until you've received ours. 

I'm taking personal ownership moving forward so I'll follow things up with you once you've got your router and I'll be happy to offer some credit as a goodwill gesture for the inconvenience we've caused. I'm not in the office from the 4th for the rest of the week so I'll follow up on the 8th.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dom2021

Thank you very much Gandalf!

Dom

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problem Dom, just to follow things up here. I'm happy to see your router arrived in the end before your fibre order completed and we've transferred your phone across to this morning as well. 

Let us know if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet