cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre unlimited to unlimited extra

dempster85

Fibre unlimited to unlimited extra

I completed an upgrade order online to go from fibre unlimited to fibre unlimited extra on April 1st. I received an email saying the the change over will be made on April 4th. I've had nothing since and the broadband hasn't been upgraded.
As far as I know, it's just an admin process to go from one to the other, removing speed caps and updating the account, is this correct? Any ideas why it wouldn't have been done? I've recently been telling all the fttp providers knocking at my door about the reliability of plusnet, both customer service and no dropouts, being the reason to stay with them. Sods law I guess.
3 REPLIES 3
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Fibre unlimited to unlimited extra

Hey there, thanks a lot for getting in touch. I've just had a look into the account and can see that the Unlimited Fibre Extra upgrade had been requested for the 8th of this month. 

Theoretically, this same order CAN complete in one working today so it remains unclear as to why our system requested the 8th, nonetheless I can no reason to assume there are going to be any further delays. 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
dempster85

I'm not sure if it was just not actioned originally. I called up today and after some time on the phone he gave me the 8th as the change date. At least it's being done. Thanks for replying.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Yeah it seemed a little odd to me too if I'm honest, everything is going ahead though so there shouldn't be any issues going forward. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds