Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre package upgrade query

Buckbadger
Dabbler

Fibre package upgrade query

Hi,
I just have some queries about upgrading to Unlimited Fibre Extra.
I'm currently on Unlimited Fibre, and despite a few, shall we say teething issues to begin with, the service the last month or so has been great.:-)

1) If I upgraded from Unlimited Fibre to the extra package, would I still keep my current promotional discount rate & my monthly bill only go up the extra £5. Or as it's a change of package, would I lose my discount rate?

2) What would the upgrade process entail? Would it simply be a case of an account config change & a possible router reboot on the change date to facilitate the seamless change?;-)

3) I have taken advantage of having a static IP, would that change if I upgraded to Extra?

Thanks for any help,
1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Fibre package upgrade query

@Buckbadger wrote:
1) If I upgraded from Unlimited Fibre to the extra package, would I still keep my current promotional discount rate & my monthly bill only go up the extra £5. Or as it's a change of package, would I lose my discount rate?

I believe if you do this via the member centre, the discounts would be lost. However it might be worth discussing this with our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 to see if there's anything they can do.

@Buckbadger wrote:
2) What would the upgrade process entail? Would it simply be a case of an account config change & a possible router reboot on the change date to facilitate the seamless change?;-)

Pretty much.

@Buckbadger wrote:
3) I have taken advantage of having a static IP, would that change if I upgraded to Extra?

Your static IP will remain the same.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet