cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre broadband not yet active

mandyman72
Hooked

Fibre broadband not yet active

my date for it all to start was yesterday, however theres still no phone line or fibre internet. the date had already been switched once, how long does it take to sort out, quick to take money from my bank but not deliver the goods. im a new customer

4 REPLIES 4
mandyman72
Hooked

Re: Fibre broadband not yet active

now been told it will be activated by midnight tonight ! hope they dont expect me to pay again on the 19th as they took payment on 19th march , and still no services !

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi @mandyman72,

Welcome to the community forums and thank you for getting in touch regarding your query.

I have also checked this for you and the order should complete by midnight tonight. If the service does not go live then please contact us as soon as possible so that we can look into this for you.

With regards to your payments I would not worry too much about this as your next payment will be 1 month from hen the service goes live as you have already paid for your 1st months service.

mandyman72
Hooked

ERROR: Error #2048

when i try to play a game, facebook bingo? or www.freebingo.ca. i called your dept and they said its a error on the bingo site.

my last provider said this also , but turned out they had it blocked. this game worked fine up to my service been activated today? i have been in settings yesterday and unblocked, before getting same issues. however it still says the same. i have contacted the bingo site and no problems were found! i can still play this game on my phone ( using data) not internet. deffo something to do with your side. HELP ! as this is the only reason i want internet

mandyman72
Hooked

flashplayer up to date also.