Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre broadband and phone line

FIXED
AnnieMc
Hooked

Fibre broadband and phone line

Hi 

I ordered fibre broadband and line on the 20th may and paid the first payment of £24.99 which has been took from my account , got a confirmation e-mail about my order and direct debit and said they would keep in touch about my order. But I have heard nothing about dates , router or anything and it’s impossible to try and speak to someone on chat or phone.  Thinking I have made a bad move from talk talk 

5 REPLIES 5
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Fibre broadband and phone line

Hi Annie,

A warm welcome to the forums. Switching takes a minimum of 14 days (Ofcom anti-slamming rules taking up a lot of that time). The link below for PN tickets will show you the details of your order progress.

Have you received a communication from your old provider notifying you of an intent to take over your service? That’s a usual indication of the order processing. Did you tell your existing provider that you are moving? That can cause problems for a supplier taking over the service?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

AnnieMc
Hooked

Hi thanks for getting back to me, no I haven't heard anything from talk talk and I didn't tell them I was leaving, that's OK it's takes 14 days was just wondering why I hadn't heard anything from plusnet after the confirmation email. Thanks for your time.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Not hearing anything from Talk Talk is disconcerting. In my experience of migrating users from TT to PlusNET there is a notification within 24 hours of placing the order. This needs staff input.

@EmilyD can you assist please?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

AnnieMc
Hooked

Thanks whatever you can do to help.
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Fix

Hi @AnnieMc I can see that @MatthewWheeler has already responded to you via Facebook at around 11am

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to let us know Smiley 

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager