Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre broadband activation and router delivery

mkdavy
Hooked

Fibre broadband activation and router delivery

Hi,

I have a connection date for my phone line for the 2nd Jan, but I don't have an activation date for the fibre broadband and my router has not been dispatched. The order status for the broadband is currently at activating your line. Does this mean that I will be without an internet connection after the phone line switches over? 

5 REPLIES 5
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Fibre broadband activation and router delivery

Hi @mkdavy

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your router as of yet. This should have been dispatched automatically for you, I have sent this for you now. We do advise up to 5 working days to arrive however thid comes first class Royal Mail so should be with you soon.

Regarding your order for service, the date provided is for both your line and your broadband activation, I have sent order details in a ticket that you can view here

If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch.

mkdavy
Hooked

Hi Warwick,

Thanks for this and thank you for your quick reply.

mkdavy
Hooked

According to the order tracker, my phone order is now complete and the broadband should be due to complete today, which is great. I am concerned however that while the router was ordered by @Warwick and i have had a confirmation email confirming that the order was placed, I have not had an email to say that the router has been dispatched yet (as stated in the email confirming that the order was being processed). I appreciate that we have just had new year, but I could be potentially be paying for a service that I will be unable to use for up to 5 working days from the date of dispatch of the router and it may not have even been ordered if not for my original query.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @mkdavy,

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate you querying your router order. Please accept my apologies for any delay in your hardware receipt.

I have looked into this and sent a response here.

Let me know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @mkdavy,

Further to your query, I have sent an update here.

Let me know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF