cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre broadband Order

nicolaogden91

Fibre broadband Order

It's been over a week since I paid my deposit for new fibre broadband. I received a text with my go live date for the phone line but not broadband. I received a text yesterday saying that my broadband order has been delayed but can't find anything on my account as to why or when it will go live. My existing service is due to end 17/08/18 and I need this setting up before then?Huh

6 REPLIES 6
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

Re: Fibre broadband Order

@nicolaogden91

PlusNet e-mails on the subject are cryptic to say the least.

Try the following website.

http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

When you run your number is there anything in the narrative (not the results image) about an open order.

Brian

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Have you looked at any tickets on your account here Tickets  (Portal login required)

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
nicolaogden91

hmmm it says - There are multiple orders open on your line which are due to complete by 17-Aug-2018.

nicolaogden91

@Strat wrote:

Have you looked at any tickets on your account here Tickets  (Portal login required)

Yes - There are 2 open tickets both an automated response saying there is a delay and that they are gathering more information, first one is from 30/07/18 and the second one is from 04/08/18. I asked for more information on the first ticket but haven't heard anything as of yet

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

@nicolaogden91

OK, so it looks like things are set for the 17th.

Hopefully a staff member will come along in due course and confirm this.

Brian

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @nicolaogden91,

Thanks for getting in touch. We are sincerely sorry for any confusion over your orders with us, and I am looking into this now and will update you here over the next few hours.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team