cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre activation date

Vybest

Fibre activation date

I recently tried upgrading to the fibre package and received only three emails, one claiming the switch over would be on the 10th of this month, and two concerning a slight change in my call package. The call package all went through but I'm a little concerned over the lack of information about my internet connection. It's only been a slight delay, but it's concerning that I haven't received any further information. I am used to being informed by companies, in more detail. I hope this is good place to field this question. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Fibre activation date

Thanks for getting in touch @Vybest and welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received any communication from ourselves regarding your upgrade.

After looking into your account I can see that unfortunately your order has been delayed due to your cabinet now being full.

It may be that at the time you upgraded capacity was showing as being available however by the time the order got through to our suppliers the last port may have been taken.

As a result, I'm afraid we'll need to cancel the order and the upgrade until capacity becomes available again.

If you're happy for me to do this please respond to the ticket I've created on your account here and post back here once you've done so.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Vybest

I have responded to the ticket with my last query concerning my account status. Disappointed but thank you for the response.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us.

We'll respond shortly

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team