Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Upgrade - due yesterday but didn't happen

FIXED
Braez
Hooked

Fibre Upgrade - due yesterday but didn't happen

Hello,
I've arranged to upgrade to fibre and this was due to complete yesterday but it didn't happen and I've had no communication from Plusnet.

Searching though my closed questions I've found the following:
---
Service Notice #397759756
Service Notification
12:03am, Monday 31 Dec 2018
An update report has been received for this account.

The broadband service is now being transferred to the 21C Network.

The transfer will complete by midnight on 15/01/2019.
----
Also looking on the BT wholesale ADSL checker it shows an open order due to compete by the 14th.

Can anyone confirm whether this means the go live date has been pushed back to then (and why there's been no update from Plusnet?)

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Fibre Upgrade - due yesterday but didn't happen

Fix

Welcome to the community forums @Braez.

I'm sorry to see you weren't notified of the committed date of your order. While today would have been the minimum lead time on the order, I'm afraid fibre orders are dependant on engineer availability to complete external work and the order went committed for 14/01/19 (The note on the account mentions the 15th as the order can complete any time up until midnight on the 14th, i.e. 23:59:59 on the 14th/00:00:00 on the 15th)

I do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and for the lack of communication regarding the order.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Braez
Hooked

Hi Harry,

Thanks for the confirmation and the apology, I'll keep my eye on it on the 14th and update then.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Thanks for your patience and understanding with this matter, hopefully it all goes well on the 14th, but do let us know if there's anything else we can help with. -Harry

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Braez
Hooked

@HarryB That's us up and running on fibre now, thanks again for your help.