Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Upgrade didn't happen yesterday

olly66
Dabbler

Fibre Upgrade didn't happen yesterday

Hi,
My switch to fibre didn't happen yesterday as the Plusnet email said it would. I can't wait on the phone again so can someone check what is happening. The email I received said Feb 11th for switchover but Plusnet chap who was not in the provisioning team but who was very apologetic nonetheless said he could see a date of the 20th!!! I need it on ASAP.

Can anyone give me a definitive answer as to when it'll be switched? I received the router very quickly.

TIA
Oliver
3 REPLIES 3
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Fibre Upgrade didn't happen yesterday

Try popping your phone number in here and see if there's any open orders on your line
https://www.dslchecker.bt.com
olly66
Dabbler

Thanks for that. Confirms the 20th is the date so not happy at all. Plusnet, why did your email say the 11th?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I think there's some confusion over the process involved. When we change an account to fibre it's changed to the new account type for billing purposes on the next invoice date, separately to this we place what's called a "modify order" with our suppliers which can take 10-12 working days to complete, sometimes a little longer due to engineer availability in each area. 

It's looking like the change of account went through prior to the modify order so I do apologise for any confusion surrounding how this has been communicated with you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team