cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Upgrade - Router Dispatched?

mabrookes1

Fibre Upgrade - Router Dispatched?

Morning

My Broadband Fibre upgrade (from ADSL) was due to complete on 2nd April as per the only correspondence from Plusnet I have after purchasing.

Thanks to the helpful people on here, I was able to see that I have an open order on the line due to complete on 9th April through https://my.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/adsl.htm?s_cid=ws_furls_adslchecker

However it's been almost two weeks since the original order, and Router still not received. A bit worried the connection is going to change over on Thursday and I wont have a router to handle the Fibre internet (and be left with no internet).

Please can somebody reach out and confirm the Router has been dispatched?

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre Upgrade - Router Dispatched?

Hi there, 

I'm really sorry to see that the router was dispatched late for some reason. I can see that happened on Monday, has it reached you yet?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mabrookes1

Re: Fibre Upgrade - Router Dispatched?

Thanks for following up.

I received a notification of dispatch a few hours after posting in here, and the router was received today.

Fingers crossed the line is activated tomorrow as per the ADSL checker (however worth noting I haven't had this connection date communicated from Plusnet - maybe something worth noting for future as not everyone will stumble across this forum to seek advice).