cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Upgrade Not Changed Over

Mudweiser
Hooked

Fibre Upgrade Not Changed Over

Last week we upgraded to Unlimited Fibre and received an email that it would be changed over on 1st July, with an email and text to confirm once it's been done. 

In the meantime we received the new router.

But 1st July has passed with no notification about the upgrade, and now I'm working from home wary that my disconnection could go at any minute (currently on ASDL). 

Is there any way I can check when the fibre change will specifically take place?

2 REPLIES 2
Mudweiser
Hooked

Re: Fibre Upgrade Not Changed Over

Thanks for the reply and urgency looking into this for me.

I decided to spend 35 minutes on hold to call to try and get an answer and was told this would now take place on the 9th. 

That's now come and gone and we've had no emails, texts, or calls stating this has happened.

Please could someone look into this asap and confirm absolutely when we will be upgraded? 

We joined Plusnet in March and we were upgrading to fibre as the ASDL wasn't sufficient (compared to our previous supplier) and we thought this upgrade would improve things. I understand during these times delays are possible but the lack of communication and uncertainty when given two deadlines that pass with silence isn't acceptable. 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre Upgrade Not Changed Over

Hi there, sorry to see this. I've just checked the account and can see that the upgrade went through on Friday so I am sorry for the delay with that, it looks like a system issue at our end caused a problem with the order getting to our suppliers.

The connection seems to be working from our point of view now, I've just tried giving you a call to make sure but there was no answer so I'll give you another try when I'm back on shift on Wednesday.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team